Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It grinds my gears

Yesterday while coming back from Key West to Ft Lauderdale inadvertently I got on the toll road.
In Florida this toll road does not accept cash or credit cards. Anyone can get on and off at will. They  offer no way out or a chance to get out once your in without charging you. Your license plate is recorded and you are latter sent a bill. How efficiant is that?

 If you rent a car like I did make sure you read the fine print regarding tolls.

The car rental place had given me a card indicating there would be a charge of $11.99 per day to have toll road access but I had to Opt in at time of signing. Since I had not done tha,t the penalty is now a charge of $11.99 for ever day of the contract. So $11.99 times 10 OMG, over $100 for the one use of the toll road. Wow.

Florida is a great place to visit and get away from the cold in the North.

But be careful or make enough money and this will not bother you enough to loose sleep over.

Follow my posts and soon you too will see the path set before your feet of prosperity.

Live more.

No comments:

Post a Comment