Sunday, April 7, 2013

So you want to work from home?

If you have thought about working from home but have never done it?
I have some news for you. It is not easy. its not impossible but you are in for some late nights.

Its one thing to have a good idea its another to be able to capitalize on it. I know what I am talking about. I have worked for a major corporation for 20 years. have 13years as a business consultant in my own company. It is still hard. I have had some good years. My best was $750, 000.00 in one year. And now its almost all gone. Due to a divorce that took 60%, two kids in college, and another child with a rare tumor.

Do not take pity on me. there are far more that are worse off and have overcome.
My kids have an education all paid for, my son still has the tumor but we are past the initial stages of trying to find out what it is and who might know more about it. University of Chicago cancer center, Indianapolis cancer hospital, Mayo Clinic, Author Anderon in Texas, Chemo, and pain therapy and still the darn things is growing. he might loose his arm, but I refuse to think of the worse and am focused one the possibilities. I have suffered financially but I have hope, and I know I will come back stronger with this opportunity than ever before.

If you want to see a person go from a bad place to a great one follow me. And you can join me and grow with me or you can watch me grow. The funny thing is for those that will wait and see. Even when they see me grow will say to themselves well, he may have done it but I cant do that. Or Oh man, I should have but now its too late. Too many have already gotten in. These are all excuses to not succeed.

Don't talk yourself out of it before you even try it. YES it will take Time, YES it will take Work, YES it will take money. there I said it MONEY. Do you know anywhere that people are giving money away. NO you don't. DO you know of any place you can get a real chance at making money from home that does not cost anything? No you don't. If you did you would already be there along with everyone else.

There are tons of people that want to be rich but very few that will actually take the time, money or work to get there. Where are you in all of this?
Do you realize success in business means there is a cost of time, work and Money? Are you willing to try something? Anything? If you are GET ON THIS ONE.http://www.empowernetwork.com/homelessman.php?id=richnitch

See all the videos, read all there is to read but get IN. And do it fast. I once heard that rich people typically make quick decisions and are slow to change them. Poor people are slow to make them and quick to change them. This one thing alone is HUGE. You have to stick to something long enough to make it pay off. But the journey is worth the investment.

Get ready for a great ride and get on board. See you at the top and Live more.
Richnitch

No comments:

Post a Comment