Sunday, July 28, 2013

Awesome YOYO Show by Patrick Borgerding in Denver







While in Denver waiting in line to get into the Coors brewery right in front of us was this young man with a yo-yo and he was doing some tricks. Way beyond the norm. I asked who he was we had a great conversation and I asked of he would do a little for the video so I can put it on my Blog. 

 

He is something to see,
This is an awesome should go viral video. 


NOW its time to change your life;

IF YOU EVER WANTED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE AND THOSE YOU LOVE, BUT JUST HAVE NOT FOUND HOW. YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT. NO PRESSURE NO BS JUST GOOD BUSINESS. I QUIT MY 6 FIGURE JOB IN 2001 AND DOING THIS. I CAN TELL YOU IT WORKS.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. ITS IS TOTALLY FREE JUST CLICK ADD EMAIL AND CLICK TO BE AMAZED.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment